July 13, 201214 yr comment_525574 Django Django - Django Django Edited July 13, 201214 yr by johnwmclean Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_525617 Yep, I like her. Do you know Alice Russell? If not give her a listen too. Report
July 14, 201214 yr comment_525743 ^ Wow she’s great, really enjoyed what I heard for Pot of Gold. Report
July 15, 201214 yr Author comment_525840 One advantage of working at home all day on Saturday when nobody else is here: All Impulse! vinyl! All day! The one concession to working was that I had to do only 33 RPM editions because the 45s require too much time to turn them over all the time. Report
July 17, 201214 yr comment_526167 Looks like you had a fun Saturday, got to get me some impulse happening... I found this very nice. Buckethead - Electric Sea Report
July 17, 201214 yr comment_526220 Currently- On a side note- was I the only one who was disappointed by Sigur Ros Valtari album? Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_526265 Unholy carp! Someone made the entire Garbage v2.0 album in 8-bit: Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_526397 Great stuff, my musical education thanks you. Been digging through my old electronic collection and found this gem: Danny Howells - 24:7 Really into the day disc atm. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_526664 Breaking Orbit ReverbNation page -- proggy metal w/clean vocals. (Dream Theater -level metal, not full-on extreme metal.) Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_526674 Neko Case - Middle Cyclone Missed her in Raleigh a few weeks back... oh well. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_526790 Unwoman, The Fires I Started -- link. It's like you took everything I like, combined it, searched for it and then posted a link to it. Consider me very intrigued. Thanks! Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_526802 I've only been aware of Unwoman for a couple years now. She plays cello live for Stripmall Architecture (formerly Halou). On top of that, my sister was aware of her, too, and knew that I'd like her, so went out of her way to tell me about her. So I credit my sister. Also, she's so cute. I'm sorry, I know that's shallow of me, but I could sit here and watch her yelling down to her mother and just trying to figure out if the camera is on -- to me, that's better than a boxxy moment. But then she plays music. \m/ Rawk. \m/ Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.