And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Not little kids, at least, news says daughter was 20, the guy I saw was well into his 20s. I didn't know any of them myself.

EDIT: http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/police-id-dead-couple-980988.html

That's the most info that has been released about it so far. This was only 3 houses down from me. I still feel weird about the whole thing.

Edited by Fitz

Damn Fitz, that sucks.

Today, just work and went for a run, standard eating food, nothing exciting. Yesterday, had a date, met her at Rainbow City, which is some weird artsy balloon park/moon bounce thing sponsored by AOL in celebration of the opening of the new section of the Highline Park. Wandered around that for a little bit, then went to check out the new section of the highline. From the park, we saw a street fair going on, so of course, we checked it out. I won a t-shirt.

Damn Fitz, that sucks.

Today, just work and went for a run, standard eating food, nothing exciting. Yesterday, had a date, met her at Rainbow City, which is some weird artsy balloon park/moon bounce thing sponsored by AOL in celebration of the opening of the new section of the Highline Park. Wandered around that for a little bit, then went to check out the new section of the highline. From the park, we saw a street fair going on, so of course, we checked it out. I won a t-shirt.

Does she have red hair?

I sat on planes for 22 hours between a 5-year old and a 6-year old and now know more or less how Cleverbot feels.

Not not not fun.

He flew there, dammit! :angry: Sorry about the hell flight Stretch. Tomorrow we are flying as a family to Berlin but we're going business class and I am actually looking forward to the break. B)

Have a great time Al! Hopefully you'll check in and let us know how the trip is going every once in a while. :)

Moved my son into his dorm. Gail just dropped me off at a bar while she shows Jasen around town. I'm having a Swamphead Big Nose IPA. I'm supossed to be in the excellent coffee shop around the corner but all the lit up beer signs draw me in.

:D