And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Hooray! Got any pics? ;)
Will definitely take some pics tomorrow in the natural light (assuming the sun comes out). They are beauties and they don't sound so bad either. :)

Old school 'casers will remember that before I was the penis pumper, my custom title was "he ain't fraid no rat", due to an old HF post about a rat in my house (that I never found). Two houses and a number of years later, I still ain't fraid no rat (actually a mouse). Was sitting in my comfy chair watching TV. Heard a thump and a squeak in the fireplace, looked over and there was a mouse laying there stunned. Long chase ensued, ended up trapping it in a corner behind some boots and then got it with a makeshift spear (broom + old kitchen knife + tape). Got it in the spine, clean kill. Poor little bastard probably just felt a little warmth coming up the chimney and dove in.

Poor little mouse... meanie Matt.

Edited by shellylh

Nevermind, definitely a rat. About 4 inches long and pretty hefty. I really shouldn't have to defend the kill. Definitely wasn't going to risk trying to trap it when I had it cornered.

Can you come over some time? I've got a mouse that for the life of me, I just can't catch!

I got a pair of Thunderpants in the mail!!! Listening to them right now. :dance:

[i bought them a while ago but had Smeggy hold them for me until after the holiday.]

'Grats Shelly! :)

Woke up to find my ancient iMac acting up - tried doing the all the usual things but it's still not working quite right so it may very well be dying a slow death. On tops of that both my iPod and Sansa Clip+ are not working so I'm trying to troubleshoot all three devices now.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Verifying/repairing disk, running Applejack, and checking to make sure RAM sticks haven't gone south (still had original sticks). It's at least running now so I'm just making sure my backups are up to date (which they were for the most part). It's just not running as smoothly as it should be - it's a good thing I primarily use my MacBook.

Had to go into work today for the annual cpr and first aid classes. It was interesting to learn that they no longer recommend giving breaths, except with children, for cpr. Other than that, I just hung out with my visiting folks, went out to dinner with a friend, and have been having a rather nice day in the gorgeous Florida weather.