And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Mike, nice pics. I remain jealous.

Dan, good luck with the job search.

As for me, I had a great day at work for no known reason; it was just one of those days where everything went perfectly, seemingly without effort, from simple conversations to clinical interventions, from getting all my documentation done to the surprise of a delicious birthday cake waiting in the staff lounge at the end of the day. This is such a rare occurrence, I'm going to bask in it for the evening, and try to do nothing at all so I don't ruin a thing.

Went to work where most of the (day) students didn't show up due to the snow/ice/moisture blob. Came home to find 4-5 inches of heavy, wet snow/ice. Thankfully, shoveling went rather quickly since my neighbor came to my rescue with his newly acquired snow blower.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

picked up the top plate from the dcpp. jackass charged me out the ass and screwed up the hole location for 6 holes. supposedly he had been running the machine shop for 40+ years...deeply regretting giving the guy the skirt for the crack now. :(

on a nicer note, got accepted to phd programs at columbia and toronto. :) got nominated for graduate student of the year (for teaching) for the second year in a row. eating a slice of chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake now to celebrate.

Not today, but yesterday got together with luvdunhill and mypasswordis for a nice little pizza & beers dinner @ Pizzeria Paradiso. My first time. Mah speech got a little slurred -- good thing I wasn't driving home. It was nice.

Call me jealous. They have a nice beer selection and the pizza isn't half bad. Sounds like good company as well.