And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Went to Soul Cycle first thing this morning. Now I can drink beer and watch football all day with impunity.

If only such things were true. I'm not sure how intense the classes are but my guess is order 700 cal which is like 4 beers. It's so depressing that you can't exercise away diet unless you're a pro or doing 4+ hrs of exercise.

Upgraded netflix subscription to 4 dvds at a time.

In a completely unrelated note, also purchased the WinX DVD ripper program.

Yay piracy.

Edited by Dreadhead

worked very little, due to network issues, went out to a mediocre dinner, and then apparently broke up with my girlfriend. a really fantastic day, all around.

to anyone out there watching in TV land, i'm fine, btw.

I was tuned in elsewhere obviously because I just caught this news flash. Sorry to hear about it Jacob, but as I said the last time you two broke up it seems like it is for the best. :palm:

Started the first real night of the chicken delivery job. Worked 7-4AM, hauled a little over $11 an hour (minus gas). Not a great start but there is a learning curve due to the psychopaths who design apartment complexes here. Everything laid out at crazy angles and on curvy roads and nothing clearly marked. Probably wasted over an hour just driving around slowly trying to figure out which building to go to.

Bad news is that the tiny brake squeak I've been ignoring turned into a lot more over the 100 miles I drove tonight. Going to have to stay up and get my car into Tire Kingdom (blech!) at 8 AM where hopefully they'll fix me up before I Have to work again at 5 PM. Hopefully the rotors are ok.

:kitty:

Went to Soul Cycle first thing this morning.

I've been to spinning class three days in a row now. I really hate it when I'm there, but I have to admit I like the way I feel afterwards.

Made reservations at three pretty decent restaurants near where we will be staying and two winery tours. The restaurants are Ad Hoc, Brix and Auberge du soleil. should be a fun time drinkin' and eatin' and drinkin' and drinkin'. Our goal is to find some Yountville, Healdsburg, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena up and comers, win win either way me thinks.

Made reservations at three pretty decent restaurants near where we will be staying and two winery tours. The restaurants are Ad Hoc, Brix and Auberge du soleil. should be a fun time drinkin' and eatin' and drinkin' and drinkin'. Our goal is to find some Yountville, Healdsburg, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena up and comers, win win either way me thinks.

When in the hell are you coming to my hood without even checking in with your buddy?

When in the hell are you coming to my hood without even checking in with your buddy?

My bad, the Yountville trip is with Mary to celebrate our wedding anniversary so that is why I couldn't go to MOA in February. :( We need to boogie up fast from OAK to Y'Ville to get in a quickie tasting then make our dinner reservation so that rules out a Thursday drive by in the Bay area hood. I just assumed Saturday would be too much for anyone to truck up north. Mea culpa.......... :(

fuk yea wolvereks, get that adamantium infused in your bones so you can't break any more bones
I think he was referring to his healing ability. But also wanted to say that "wolvereks" is going to stick.

Glad to hear it, Jacob.

Good luck, Dan. Is there a reason you're looking so far south? Cooling computers is harder down there, no?