And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Turns out it's BofA in Jersey City. They're a little low on salary, but with a decent bonus. I went ahead and had them submit me, but we'll see. A pay cut to move to Jersey City to work for BofA isn't the most thrilling thing ever :)

A Assistant VP role at a financial services company is low on salary? Color me surprised.

Thanks everyone. Interview was very "meh" and much more of a screening than anything else. HR rep had no energy or motivation, which annoyed me. Exam went far better than expected considering I spent all my time this morning preparing for the "interview".

Yesterday went to doctor because I was concerned I was having another diverticulits flare up or possible appendicitis. All negative thank goodness. But apparently I pinched a nerve and my right abdomen, side, back are all annoyingly painful. Doc prescribed voltaren (super advil). We'll see how that works. Could have been worse.