And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Last night drank cheap scotch and Sprite with a group of 75 year old nuns, now playing Plants vs. Zombies with them along with my son. Also went to church with them in a mostly African American church and heard some great gospel music at the service. Later, will visit and have dinner with a 75 year old lesbian couple. All are friends of my wife in Atlanta, and are just great people. Then tomorrow will drive to the coast of Georgia/Florida to spend the week in Amelia Island away from everyone and everything except for my family.

Last night drank cheap scotch and Sprite with a group of 75 year old nuns, now playing Plants vs. Zombies with them along with my son. Also went to church with them in a mostly African American church and heard some great gospel music at the service. Later, will visit and have dinner with a 75 year old lesbian couple. All are friends of my wife in Atlanta, and are just great people. Then tomorrow will drive to the coast of Georgia/Florida to spend the week in Amelia Island away from everyone and everything except for my family.

Sounds like a great spring break for you and your family John! Being away from everything to recharge and be with family is definitely a good thing to do regularly.

Definitely not the average spring break activities. ;). Have agreat time with the family!

Drove back from my in-laws after visiting them over the weekend, and by "drove back," I mean I slept in the passenger seat while my wife drove. I have the most difficult time staying away on any drive longer than 30 minutes (unless I'm driving, of course). At least she'll be the one that get to do some sleeping in less than a month when we drive to Buffalo.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Did a 5k with Jp and he did great. He was thoughtful enough to tell me how to get in his apartment to get his audio gear should something have gone wrong during the run. You have to love a guy that thinks about others.

Well there was much walking and huffing and puffing on my part. Mike was jogging around me as I did this. Lots of fun and I feel great afterwards.

I guess I'll have to pack an oxygen tank if I've got any hope of getting you flatlanders up over 10,000ft with me ;) At least Mike can take care of JP's living will :D

10,000 ft, Peter? pffft, JP & Mike laugh at a trifling 10k ft, don't you lads? As their manager, I guarantee they will do 5k at 10k in under 22 min. It IS downhill, right? In any case, Vicki, Al, Jeff, + others & I will be in the lodge watching on your respective helmet cams whilst enjoying appropriate beverages.

@ Chris - I don't see any fish in that pic.

Edited by agile_one