And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Went for a nice bike ride this morning, then rode with the family over to the park to kick the soccer ball around, then cleaned all the grime off the bike. All in all a good day.

Nice Jim... sounds like you (and the family) had fun!

Peter, hope nearly meant missed versus slightly crushed.

Well let's just say I might as well be driving a Toyota Hilux, 'cause it's nigh indestructible. One large piece of the oak did land on the car, across the hood, but the outer branches abosrbed most of the impact. As a result, all I've got is a 3" dent in my front fender. Had the car been parked a few feet more forward, the roof would have been caved in.

Glad to hear it wasn't more serious.

As a child back in Ohio our neighbor bought a new, bright red, Ford somethinganother and about two weeks later when the tornado alarm sounded they weathered the storm to move it into the garage. The tornado missed our town, but the wind knocked a tree over on their garage (and car).

just completed my building's obligatory sexual harassment training video / quiz.

I found the slides slightly arousing.

I always loved these.....the over-acting is hilarious when they have videos. My current company's training videos had a "smooth talking" tech guy talking about being king of his island, calling the new Asian woman "Peking Dumpling," and threatening her with bad reviews/etc. if she didn't go out with him.

That said, I haven't found myself ever aroused, just solidly amused.