And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Maybe, maybe not. You said it's a Large, right? I ride Large on Giant mtn bikes, but haven't ridden one of their road bikes. Oh well.

**BRENT**

How tall are you? I know Jp didn't have enough clearance on the top tube and figured he was at least as tall as you.

Well, today, my worlds officially collided this morning. My wife started working for my firm.

Today after lunch, I:

• Sorted out a discrepancy with my credit card company.
  • Got a replacement for an enclosed-rated CFL that failed after 2 weeks.
  • Placed a complex order with Broadcast Supply World, bringing WAMH's transmitter one step closer to working again.

Now I'm going to get a tree out of my driveway that we cut down over the weekend.

aGOkh.jpg

How tall are you? I know Jp didn't have enough clearance on the top tube and figured he was at least as tall as you.

Well, today, my worlds officially collided this morning. My wife started working for my firm.

5'11". I was looking at the specs, and it'd be cutting it close, if it fit at all. Usually fit a 54-56cm.

G'luck with the wife/firm thing.

**BRENT**

Worlds collide, indeed! Seems if you can be married and raise kids together, you can probably do ok with this. Right? :unsure:

I've often wondered if I could work in the same office with my wife. She's tried to send me a patient here and there and they've usually not gotten to me. Her patients are all poor and uninsured since she her passion is 'underserved medicine', so she is employed by Cook County Hospital.

Although, I suppose it was a psychotic angel that initially brought us together.

Flew to Berkeley today for a quick trip. Unfortunately, no time to try and get together with any Norcal folks. :( Going to try and get some Pliny on tap tomorrow night though.

By the way, I never thought I would say this but flying Southwest Airlines is so much better than United/Continental. Too bad they don't have more direct flights to places I want to go.

flew home from "vacation" during which Little Monkey and Missus Monkey got violently ill from the stomach virus that we thought the little one had conquered. No such luck. So we cut it short. We probably would have stayed if we actually liked the Breakers. We didn't. We have pretty shitty luck when it comes to vacations. I'm not planning another family getaway until the Boy is 10.