And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

^ The food truck gathering looks great. We've gone to few of them down in Boston, but they have yet to live up to my expectations.

On topic, been up since 3 AM, thanks to damn allergies. Now I'm going to go make me some coffee.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

First day of day care (or more appropriately six hours of day care transition). Baby did really great, but not my favorite day of parenting for lots of reasons. On the plus side (I think) her primary care 'instructor' looks like Mila Kunis.

Edited by blessingx

Ordered a Retina Macbook Pro and returned the hi-res 15" antiglare model since I couldn't read the screen. I like this option better than new reading glasses.

We also donated 40 hours of my wife's "paid time off" to give to her co-workers who were rendered homeless by the Colorado Springs fires and need "vacation" time to get their affairs in order. I wasn't going to post this, but I thought others would like to know that something like this can be done if they are in a position to help others in need. I really didn't know this was possible until my wife brought it up to me today. I don't know if this is only a policy at her job, but had never heard of it before.

Sounds like a good way for a company to get out of a financial hit by shifting it to its own employees. It's very generous of your wife, Larry, but a ridiculous policy. The Company should step up and do that itself.

Make sure you take an appropriate charitable deduction on your taxes.