And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I also don't see the problem.  If either of my daughters (or sons) wanted to wear that, I wouldn't have a problem with it.  It's just a darth vader costume with a skirt and knee socks.  It's not particularly "slutty" or revealing.  It's campy fun.  There's no need to get uptight about everything. 

Actually, that'd be a great way to harrass my kids, I wonder if they make one in men's XXL...

• Like 1

Here are some other ideas for you, Dan:

Dad costumes

If you want to one-up this guy, make sure your moobs are pressed together and lifted and put on display.

My buying or not has nothing to do with it. 

Oh, okay, yeah, I see what you're saying, that's the sort of thing that Mighty Girl points out and tries to raise awareness about.

• Like 1

Here are some other ideas for you, Dan:

Dad costumes

If you want to one-up this guy, make sure your moobs are pressed together and lifted and put on display.

Oh, okay, yeah, I see what you're saying, that's the sort of thing that Mighty Girl points out and tries to raise awareness about.

This guy is incredible!  

Edited by Wmcmanus

Installed audiophile exhaust fan in the bathroom. .8 sonne, they claim. Whatever that may translate to.

Sadly, it will never achieve anything like that. The flex duct from the roof to the bathroom is a long, snaking affair that necks down from 4" to about six feet of 3" at the fan end. There's way too much back pressure. So you can hear a lot of air moving, or trying to. And a little bit of sheet metal noise that might could benefit from some damping.

The stupid duct is inaccessible. I can see it from an access panel in our bedroom closet but I can't reach it from there. I thought maybe from the hole I made for the new fan I could get hold of enough of it to replace the 3" part, but no dice.  

Regardless, the new fan is one heck of a lot quieter than the rattling piece of scrap metal that was the old one. Moves more air, too.