And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

^ Agreed.

And heh Mikey! Nice job!

Me: actually did fix my panasonic plasma today. 2 ICs and 2 caps. Was suffering the 10 blinks of death syndrome, did some research online and decided it was worth a shot. There are a lot of screws in these things; 40 just to take the back off :rolleyes: Working great now though.

• Like 3

I did my far less complex DIY yesterday too that I'm pretty happy about: The AC in my car has been acting really weird in that it has been ittermittently failing to cool but if I cycle the power on it then it works. After finishing yesterday's cenctury in 80+ degree weather I was looking forward to AC but it didn't work at all for the whole drive home (I had forgotten how loud having the windows down is at highway speeds). Using the internet I figured out that the compressor clutch wasn't engaging, I tracked it down to a failed AC compressor relay. I went to Autozone because their website said they had the part but it turns out that they didn't but they had a almost identical one which I'm using temporarily until the right part comes in. I saved a lot of money between the lost overtime and the cost at the mechanic.