New Forum Software

tkam

I marked the entire forum "read. That made "My Content" work as expected, but the Watched Topics rail doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. If I toggle off unread-only, a great long random subset of my subscribed threads appears. If I keep it toggled on, threads don't appear when they get new posts, even though they show "Subscribed" in the thread itself. (This one, for example)

Ah! From My Settings, I can go to a Manage Watched Topics Page where it appears that I can see all my watched topics, with the usual status icons. So, the problem would appear to be with the right rail gizmo.

Is there a way to make a shortcut to that "manage" page, I wonder?

Edit: Yup. I can bookmark it in my browser, it looks like.

Edited by CarlSeibert
  • Like 1

Yeah the no sent pm's thing is a little odd, but i like they group everything by conservation probably will just take some getting used to. For view new content, try changing it to the since last visit option, that's how I have it set and it behaves the way I'd expect.

Er, is there something that I have to do to get multiquote working?

I press multiquote on one post, press it for another post and press reply on that same post, and I only get the quote that I pressed reply on.

Hit multiquote on all the posts you want to include, then hit the main reply button at the bottom of the page.