New Forum Software

tkam

• 3 months later...

I'm having a weird issue which I don't know if it's on my side or depends on something in the site's software. I'm using Chrome both in the XP computer which I use most to navigate HC, and on the MBP which has SnowLeopard installed.

On XP everything works fine, but on OSX when replying to a message I have 3 issues:

- Quote button doesn't work

- The "Reply to this topic" window allows me to write, but won't display the function buttons with the emoticons, and such.

- Once written a message into the quick reply window, the "post" button won't work. I need to work around using the "more reply options" then posting from there, but still I can't use any format, emoticons or linking buttons, which won't appear either.

I'm having a weird issue which I don't know if it's on my side or depends on something in the site's software. I'm using Chrome both in the XP computer which I use most to navigate HC, and on the MBP which has SnowLeopard installed.

On XP everything works fine, but on OSX when replying to a message I have 3 issues:

- Quote button doesn't work

- The "Reply to this topic" window allows me to write, but won't display the function buttons with the emoticons, and such.

- Once written a message into the quick reply window, the "post" button won't work. I need to work around using the "more reply options" then posting from there, but still I can't use any format, emoticons or linking buttons, which won't appear either.

Just checking using Safari and it works fine as in the XP computer, so this must be a Chrome-site software issue :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've noticed something which maybe helps to fix the issue. While the site knows it's May 9th and displays correct date and hour at the bottom of the frontpage, the calendar is bolding the 8th instead, as if it were yesterday. This has been happening for the last few days since I saw it.

• 4 weeks later...

Go to the user's page, select "find content" button on the right side. On the content page there is "see this member's", select "only posts." Just tried it on a random profile (BlessingX) and it went back to Oct 2011.

Edit- beaten to the punch. Looks like the common denominator between your page and BlessingX's is they both go back 40 pages. Guess that's the max index.

Edited by Tari

I just was going to mention this issue, but it is already on your radar. I see on the calendar many b-days but the front page thing says zero b-days all the time. I am sure we are missing our friends' big days.

Ok at least I dont feel bad no one wished me a happy bday :)

• 3 weeks later...