CanJam 2011 is RMAF (Denver CO 10/14-16)

Asr

I asked a couple of times if anyone had met you there and nobody had. Why the stealth mode?

I did not want to seem too forward or invite myself to any comings or goings. None of the people I talk to regularly made the trip, and, as a result, I did not have the 411 on what everyone was doing . So, not a lot of social goodness for me, but it was still a nice trip. There will be other meets in the future and I will introduce myself to you all then.

Still in the Witness Protection Program? azn.gif

That's an old one. grin.gif

Edited by CherryBomb

I did not want to seem too forward or invite myself to any comings or goings. None of the people I talk to regularly made the trip, and, as a result, I did not have the 411 on what everyone was doing . So, not a lot of social goodness for me, but it was still a nice trip. There will be other meets in the future and I will introduce myself to you all then.

That's unfortunate; it would have been nice to meet you.

Wow, Great pic's Jeff!

The monkey has never looked quite so menacing! I should print that and put it on Xmas cards this year. That'll keep those fuckin relatives away from my door.

Those Sanders panels have some scary ass imaging but the mids are a little too thin for my taste (maybe the ss amps though).