CanJam 2011 is RMAF (Denver CO 10/14-16)

Asr

I tenderized my liver this evening. Ready for moar after sleep and a nice morning drink in First Class. Occupy First Class!

You need a catchy first class cabin occupier chant such as---- "one two three four, give us manhattans, martinis beer and moar"

Edited by Augsburger

162 proof booze would be quite something, but 140 is about as high as I have tried. asshat.gif

raises hand... I spent two weeks drinking nothing but Stroh 80% rum straight up with some tequila while on vacation in Greece. Burns like a mother... for the first sips and did lasting damage to my stomach but it was so worth it. cry.gif)

Edit: What's up with the normal smile icon these days?

Edited by spritzer

raises hand... I spent two weeks drinking nothing but Stroh 80% rum straight up with some tequila while on vacation in Greece. Burns like a mother... for the first sips and did lasting damage to my stomach but it was so worth it. cry.gif)

Edit: What's up with the normal smile icon these days?

"Stroh 80 is the official drink of Voodoo Unicycles extreme unicycle display team and Dangle & Snatch Indoor Cricket Team."

Great pics. If possible, visit the Merlin-Ars Sonum room and report back. The amp, the new "Gran Filarmonia", is a product of a friend of mine. I own the lower power "Filarmonia" which IMHO is a great sounding tube amp. Haven't tried that new model yet, actually no need of moar powa ;D

Have fun mates!