RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

RIP Mr. Glass.  Heavy diet of Barney Miller was high on my agenda as a kid.

Castro was a POS.  Plain and simple.  The US's policy towards Cuba is right up there with what it used to be towards Vietnam...ignorant.  We'd have changed Cuba much more quickly having normalized relations, but that is an aside.  He was a POS, plain and simple.  I still have family there.  Visited them and despite being bright, lovely people, they had very little.  The military eats very well.

HS

• Like 1

Dreadful, yes. Rare, but dreadful.

This has happened before, when Manchester United were in a plane crash that wiped out most of their team in 1958 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_air_disaster . They recovered pretty well in due course (currently 3rd in the Premier League), even through they nearly financially folded in the aftermath of the crash.

Yesterday, 12 people (eleven of them were under 12) died in dorm fire in Adana/Turkey. Cuz of fucking carelessness. The doors of fire escapes were locked due to safety reasons... FFS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/twelve-dead-mainly-schoolgirls-turkey-dorm-fire/

I know, if I start to post death news from Turkey, I doubt if I can post that fast, my posts will swarm this topic... But still, 11 children died cuz of carelessness.

9 minutes ago, Dreadhead said:

f7e702bbe6847bf995def35137d49012.jpg
We put our dog Rugby to sleep today. His cancer was just too aggressive to manage. This picture is from about 2 months ago.

Fuck cancer and 2016.

Sorry to hear this ,I know how you must feel as I had to put my dog of 12 years to sleep 5 weeks ago from cancer complications.( Loved that Dog)