New HiFiMAN headphones

Leonardo Drummond

• 3 months later...

Just put my pre order in on the he1k and just joined here and it does not look like there is allot of love going on. I have 30 days to return it though so I'm not too worried. Is the sr-009 any easier to drive than the 007mk2? I thought it would be more difficult to drive but from what I have read it looks like it might be easier to drive. Thinking about making the sr-009 move after the he-1k if I'm not pleased with the sound, but I only have a 727ii and the 007mk2 was maxed out big time on it and a woo ges. My audio stand is a fairly small salamander stand and not much more room for a bigger stand so the 727ii is about as large as I can go amp wise.

Just put my pre order in on the he1k and just joined here and it does not look like there is allot of love going on. I have 30 days to return it though so I'm not too worried. Is the sr-009 any easier to drive than the 007mk2? I thought it would be more difficult to drive but from what I have read it looks like it might be easier to drive. Thinking about making the sr-009 move after the he-1k if I'm not pleased with the sound, but I only have a 727ii and the 007mk2 was maxed out big time on it and a woo ges. My audio stand is a fairly small salamander stand and not much more room for a bigger stand so the 727ii is about as large as I can go amp wise.

I'll get to hear this soon as well.  I wonder how great will the HE1k be.

Just put my pre order in on the he1k and just joined here and it does not look like there is allot of love going on. I have 30 days to return it though so I'm not too worried. Is the sr-009 any easier to drive than the 007mk2? I thought it would be more difficult to drive but from what I have read it looks like it might be easier to drive. Thinking about making the sr-009 move after the he-1k if I'm not pleased with the sound, but I only have a 727ii and the 007mk2 was maxed out big time on it and a woo ges. My audio stand is a fairly small salamander stand and not much more room for a bigger stand so the 727ii is about as large as I can go amp wise.

Mjolnir Audio KGSSHV Mini meets your size requirements and kicks ass over any modern Stax amps.

• Like 3