slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that chimp watching magic was wildly amusing.

Indeed! It really impressed me how he knew what 'should' happen...... expecting to get wet from the cup full of milk, surprised by the orange juice glass staying in the air, not being happy when his owner put the thing round his neck.

Even better was the chimp looking for how the magician was doing it, particularly stuffing the cloth in his ear. Exactly like you would expect from a smart child.

HOLY SHIT! dude thats so amazing, its like super sized epic of the internets eva! i never really had an interest in reading the book of books over the course of my life, probably it was 12 years of catholic schooling or maybe cause the book was boring, till now!

Now, teh burth of teh Christ was liek dis: After Marry and Joseph waz all "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but befoor dey cood hav hankiez pankiez Mary was all preggarz from Teh Ceiling Cat.19 Joseph was liek "I has virjn - NOOOO dey be stealin my virjn! Must hied hur".20 But when he was tihnkin, zomg, a BirdCat frm Ceiling Cat was liek, "Oh hai! Iz in ur dreemz, givin u messij. Don be scairdy cat. Taek Mary as ur wife - is virjn. But teh Forse is strong in tihs wun, lol! HovrCat is on hur, givn hur babby, srsly." So Joseph was liek " Oh yey. Iz gonna luv him and squeez him and call him George."21 But BirdCat was liek "No, you gonna call him Happy Cat. cuz he save kittehs frum bein bad kittehs. Kthxbai."22 So all dis was all did cuz Ceiling Cat had sed it wud be. Him proffit was all liek:23 "Hay guise, luk! teh virjn is all preggers, and dey gonna call him A-manual", dat be joospeek for "Ceiling Cat wit us"24 Then Joseph walked up, dun wat teh BirdCat frm Ceiling Cat tolded him too, and was all liek "U wit me now lol" at Mary.25 And dey didnt has Hankiez Pankiez til affer dey gets a son and calleded him Happy Cat. Kthnx.

or better yet when Jesus was about to get killed..

1 Evribodi gotted up an taeked him to Pilate.2 An dey wuz all "Diz d00d iz makin trubl, interferin wif teh IRS. He evn sez hez a king LOL."

3 So Pilate wuz liek, "Iz u teh king of teh Jooz?"

Jesus wuz liek "Yep, srsly."

4 Den Pilate wuz liek "Datz not illegl LOL. No wai."

5 But evriwun wuz all "He haz ben makin trubl all ovr Judea, startin in Galilee."

6 Pilate wuz "O RLY? Hez from Galilee?7 Dat maekz him Herod's problim LOL." So he sended Jesus 2 Herod on teh monorail cat.

where did Jesus save the hooker? you know the stone throwing story..i have to read that in LOL!