Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

107000dw7.jpg

But even then, why?

Dude, that is by no means complicated. I'm talking multiple variable-width, frequency-selectable ranges that only a computer could control, no set of knobs would be sufficient (that I'm aware of).

I mean, yeah, it's Grado's most comfortable headphone, but...just not worth the effort.

Dude, that is by no means complicated. I'm talking multiple variable-width, frequency-selectable ranges that only a computer could control, no set of knobs would be sufficient (that I'm aware of).

I mean, yeah, it's Grado's most comfortable headphone, but...just not worth the effort.

Digital parametric equalizers are nothing special... hell the DEQ2496 is only like $200 or so.

Thanks for the link, its a beauty and I assume its sounds sweet as well...

As for the prototype, I do not really care. If John wants to keep some improvements for a possible jubileum GS1k or something, well, we will see, I guess...

On the other hand I do understand the peopls disappointment after official release, however I had same expiriance with other brand to. The prototype was better dan the official released one, so, I send the official product back without giving any comment on head fi or anywhere else...

There have already been many discussions of this issue on Head-Fi, so check out the search function over there to try to find it. John G has been asked but I don't know what he says.

Click on the pic to go to Blackie's site:

resized_duality1.jpg

Does anyone have even a ballpark guess what it would cost at a minimum to commission a build by Blackie?

My guess would be $5K for starters, I've heard wildly varying quotes as to the cost of the duality amp. Blackie and the owner both have quoted different prices on that amp.

Yeah point taken, but I had to post it because it is after all a Cello, and Mark Levinson was my hero. I'm sure even Mark could not make the GS1000 sound like a flagship product.

Same as my avatar:

lainguitargn5.jpg

I know nothing of Lain, or anime for that matter, but that is cool Fitz. It looks like there are way too many strings on her guitar however. Maybe its shadows.

qrj7r9.jpgn4z7dj.jpg

2qnmog5.jpgt64fua.jpg

Rolleicord K3C (1954-1957) TLR. Strictly speaking, I didn't buy this, I traded the charger and batter for my old Canon PowerShot S60 for it. I have ...no idea how to use this thing, but I get the impression that the shutter is not working correctly. It' over 50 years old and maybe the TLR made a little TLC. ;D

Taking Lens:

Xenar 3,5/75mm, Schneider, Bayonet 1

Finder lens: Schneider or Zeiss Heidosmat 3,2/75mm, Bayonet 1.

Non interchangeable focusing screen. Parallax control.

Shutter: Synchro Compur MX, 1 - 1/500 sec., B, X-sync.

Film: 120 for 12 exp. 6x6. 35mm adapter Rolleikin 1 and plate film adapter.

Film Transportation: winding lever with auto stop on first exposure, exposure counter for exposures 1-12.

Dimensions: 9.7x9.9x14.2cm.

Weight: 830 grams.

I know nothing of Lain, or anime for that matter, but that is cool Fitz. It looks like there are way too many strings on her guitar however. Maybe its shadows.

It's a combination of shadows and blur; it has six strings on it. The official product photos don't show any strings, so it was a surprise to have them at all.