Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Fallout 3 and Killzone 2. Time to get the PS3 out of mothballs.

We just bought a PS3. My wife (Stacy) wanted a game machine and I wanted a Blu-ray player. Anyway, I'm a total newbie when it comes to computer gaming. Could you recommend a couple of games and places to shop for them? Also, could you please point me to a decent PS3 gaming site?

Thanks!

"What's the word? / Thunderbird / How's it sold? / Good and cold / What's the jive? / Bird's alive / What's the price? / Thirty twice." come on, guys.

I have no memories of any of these, even though I'm definitely old enough to remember. That means one of two things:

1. I had the good sense and taste to ignore everything Thunderbird.

2. I abused Thunderbird as a teenager and when I finally got clean, all memories of that horrible experience were obliterated.

Wait, I feel like I've heard this tune before? ;D

;D

What can I say? They are one of my favorites, and I have sellers remorse every time I let them go. I have a little bit of spare cash right now, so I'm rebuilding a headphone rig for when I move out in the near future. I was contemplating k702, HD650, AD2k (on the very upper high end of what I an afford), but when it came down to it, I knew I'd rather have the VTG again. The hunt began...

Congrats Jay! Nice to hear that you were the one who got them! :)

I'm on the opposite end, I might be moving out early next year so my audio gear is being sold one by one, slowly but surely. One by one I'm thinning the herd. :(

I had a major snafu with my taxes this year, and had about $7k come back to me. I am in a very comfortable position for move out time, and want to build a great bang-for-buck system to use at my desk. Now I'll be watching for a Denon 2900 steal to round it out.

Oh yeah, here is the auction: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k117025985&hl=en&langpair=ja|en&tbb=1&ie=EUC-JP

Minty fresh!