Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I will not play the sims again. I will not play the sims again. I will not play the sims again.

I played the original game, but I would always end up cheating for money then building some massive house and stopping shortly after. Trying to play it legitimately always made me want to violently murder the sim people.

I played the original game, but I would always end up cheating for money then building some massive house and stopping shortly after. Trying to play it legitimately always made me want to violently murder the sim people.

I only played the original for a few hours. How is it fun watching your Sim take 1 hour of game time just to bloody well make lunch :confused:

That's what I like to do. "Motherlode" it a few times and then just make the ultimate "dream" house with my GF. I never got into actually playing the game properly. My attention span is too short for that:(.