Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

heh, it won't be as much of an echo chamber once you have it furnished. assuming you weren't going to just put one of those metal chairs in the middle and nothing else. :-\

That actually would be kinda cool. But thats a bit sparse even for me. I'm 'inheriting' a brown leather couch that will go in the living room, and the ikea stuff (tv unit/ end unit(s)) and I may get one of those expedit book cases to put on the back wall to act as a sort of diffusor. Possibly some sort of drawer unit as well, in time.

I'm still undecided on what speakers I'll be going with though. I've decided ot go the high-efficiency route though. I'm considering Omegas, the new Zu Essence (since it has a new ribbon tweeter) and maybe Devore Gibbon Super 8s.

I'm holding off on Harbeths as they will be in another room I'll be furnishing later on.

(2) Goodyear MT/R 245/75R16 tires w/ 11/32" tread remaining (of 19/32") for $100.

Considering my rear tires were near bald, I wanted to get something before winter, but didn't want to spring for new rubber all the way around. Tough deal to beat considering they were only $16 each to get mounted and balanced.