Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

And I didn't even do any cable organizing, besides tying up the slack on the fan wires. I just shoved everything over into the unused 5.25" bays or behind the drive cage. laugh.png

I used the same cooler in my build. Its not the coolest of them, but it is truly good and the looks are much better then the competitors. Nice build Fitz!

Coney Island BBA Human Blockhead Imperial Dopplebock

He'brew Vertical Jewbulation

Sierra Nevada/DFH Life and Limb 2

New Belgium Clutch and Kick

Terrapin/Schmaltz Reunion '11 and a pack of Terrapin Hoppy Monster

Stone 15th Anniversary Black Ale and Green Tea IPA

Southern Tier Creme Brulee

Rodanbach Red

Founders Double Trouble

Six pack of Woodchuck BBA hard cider

Nice haul, Scott! It is a long weekend after all. ;)

I dropped my car off this morning with and ended up buying 4 new low profile tires, an oil/filter change, and a new air filter. At least I didn't have to go to the dealer, but I still fucking hate dealing with car maintenance. The tires on this car have been a pain throughout.

Stone 15th Anniversary Black Ale and Green Tea IPA

Let me know what you think about this one Scott. I thought it sounded pretty terrible at first but an acquaintance of mine who's the beer guy at my local store assured me it was excellent. I guess I don't really like tea to begin with so it's probably doomed in my book.

Edited by Aura

Nice haul, Scott! It is a long weekend after all. wink.png

I dropped my car off this morning with and ended up buying 4 new low profile tires, an oil/filter change, and a new air filter. At least I didn't have to go to the dealer, but I still fucking hate dealing with car maintenance. The tires on this car have been a pain throughout.

Tell me about tires being a pain. I purchased some non-runflats to swap with the uber rigid runflats on my car. An untrained monkey at Firestone used some sort of primitive tool to remove the OEM tires and damaged the rims. Long story short I had a new set of rims by the end of the week and they let me keep the ones they damaged. Scored some winter wheels for the headache.

Hopefully I can make a decent Manhattan now.

DSC_0365.jpg

Couldn't pass on this one smiley_devil.gif

DSC_0366-1.jpg

I think those are more boondocker than boot,

A term derived by snowmobilers in which is used to describe a type of horrid poop. A boondocker (aka sidehiller) is when you are sitting on the throne slightly sideways and your poop, commonly of the runny type, slides down the side of your ass cheek. The term was made by snowmobilers, whom needed a term to describe this occurance, which is very common after eating greasy slider burgers at locals taverns. Snowmobilers used this term because to "boondock" means to tip your sled slightly on the side while riding, this is commonly done while mountain riding, and it is almost as if the poo is riding your ass cheek.

Oh, and I got shipping notification on my RK50.

Edited by cetoole