Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

bought a professional mandoline slicer from costco, but the blade isn't even sharp enough to easily slice through eggplant skin. it's going back. otherwise it looks well constructed with quality parts. i've got a really old one from my Dad a few years ago, although, it's plastic the stainless blade is crazy sharp.

What's going on there?

Sounds like a pretty big shakeup, despite the "it's all for the best" tone of the email they are sending to customers. The full email has been posted on head-fi, long story short they aren't accepting orders until next year. I'm not interested in waiting. >:(

That's why I got ESW9's

I don't use headphones in my helmet, so no worries there.

For me it's while I mow, while I ride, while I snow blow, etc, etc, so it's not hard to justify a little bit of money thrown that way. Basically, the only time I used closed headphone is in a pretty damn noisy environment and also when an over the ear design wouldn't work. IEMs or customs are the best choice.

I've sinned oh father, and I deserve some punishment. I've got another pair of R10s :palm: These are of the bass-heavy variety (my other pair is bass-lite) and they show it at first listen. I suppose this closes my audio purchases for this year. Will it? 8)

Awesome. When are you joining the electrostat side of the moon.

Awesome. When are you joining the electrostat side of the moon.

Maybe next year. I haven't enjoyed very much my previous electrostatic experiences, but I'm quite sure the 303 and 404 I've tried aren't even close to what a O2 is capable. I still have some reservations about the dynamic abilities of planars, especially considering their low sensitivities, but I'm still open minded :)

Maybe next year. I haven't enjoyed very much my previous electrostatic experiences, but I'm quite sure the 303 and 404 I've tried aren't even close to what a O2 is capable. I still have some reservations about the dynamic abilities of planars, especially considering their low sensitivities, but I'm still open minded :)

I have only owned the SR-404...not even remotely close to the SR-007 MK1.

I have only owned the SR-404...not even remotely close to the SR-007 MK1.

They'd better are ;) I imagine them as having the resolution, speed, frequency balance, pure tonality, and clarity I've heard from good planar speakers, with way better bottom end, but I still have to evaluate for myself their dynamic performance. Were they all that and had right dynamics, I still don't know if starting a whole electrostatics route would end up being more satisfying "musically" than some of my current setup configurations.