Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You're going to make some older top really happy.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the above gentleman was doing just that with his feet at the very moment the picture was taken.

Hm, looking that up ended in me seeing a picture of an ugly penis with a cock ring in an ad on Craiglist.

You can tweak your Google Image Search parameters to only allow pictures of attractive penises, if you wish.

Poor kid, look what I started. Hmmm I wonder what they'll write under your avatar now? ;) Actually can they just add overer after high roller? :P

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the above gentleman was doing just that with his feet at the very moment the picture was taken.

Oh hell, it does look like he's doing something like that! Even that grin wreaks of gay mischief. NTTAWWT.

You can tweak your Google Image Search parameters to only allow pictures of attractive penises, if you wish.

Is there such a thing as a penis model? If so I missed my calling. I had a Great Uncle who was a hand model. We could have worked together! :P:o

Edited by swt61

Depending on your definition of "bought", when I paid for it versus when I got's it.

Seasmoke Ten Pinot

1/2 case of Kosta Browne Pinot :jbl:

1/2 case of Paul Hobbs Vice Versa

3 bottles of Colgin Caderia

Some Ojai Sauvignon Blanc, and Viognier

six bottles of Glenrothes 1985

six bottle of Peter Michael Suvignon Blanc

oh, and a chocolate bar from Whole Foods

Sherwood's used NAD 533 turntable with Ortofon M2 Blue cartridge, which I paired with an NAD PP2 preamp for a budget TT setup. I got a good deal, but it still set me back a bit more than Grawk's Sony PS-X500 would have cost (I traded an iBasso D2 DAC/amp and $100).

I paired that with my Apogee mini-DAC/Sigma 11 > ZDT > HD800 and SRD-7 Mk2 for Stax O2 etc. I can hook up a third source to the ZDT, but for now it's just the TT and Apogee. I also have a GEMSound PL-USB to import LP's into my Macbook Pro with Audacity and Soundsoap SE 2 software. (One of my digital sources is an Apple TV hooked up via HDMI to a 19" HDTV and optical to the Apogee, and the other is the Samsung DVD player hooked up to the Apogee via coax and RGB to the HDTV, and then Apogee via USB to the Macbook.) See photo.

All I have for vinyl right now are some albums that have been in a box for 17 years, many dating back to the 70's and 80's - so I'll be looking for some audiophile jazz and classical albums soon. I'm not entirely thrilled with the old recordings - for instance Dire Straits "Love Over Gold" is a little better and more dynamic on CD. I have the same recording of Handel Messiah on LP and CD (L'OSEAU-LYRE Christopher Hogwood), and I'll need to try that next.

When the WES arrives I'll have to move the TT to the granite shelf behind the Salamander rack and put the WES in it's place. The TV might be moved to a wall mount to make room for the TT without having to hide it behind the WES. I'll be able to use the TT with the WES by using my Jensens Transformers ISOmax box to convert the SE TT preamp to XLR (no functional RCA on the prototype WES).

post-916-12951155561498_thumb.jpg