Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Damn that thing is sexy, Sherwood. Congrats on the bass.

That bass is so pimp. Man, I really like.

Novax, nice!

Thank you, thank you. I visited a friend of mine who sells really top shelf gear yesterday on a lark, and he had this baby lying around. It was a long ways from cheap (and not a long ways from a BHSE), but damned if it isn't the nicest instrument I've ever touched. It took a massive culling of headphone gear to make it happen, but happen it did.

How do you make music with a bass. I mean, isn't the base the "viola of rock and roll"?

Go to hell, and then tell that to Duck Dunn :)

Metric Halo ULN8.

Ahh, I guess I need to reconsider that weekend mall Santa job offer. :rolleyes:

We're going to be twinsies soon. :dance:

BTW, the Amarra Model 4 with Amarra software is supposedly down to $5195 through dealers. Check that out if the combo of hard and soft ware is a better deal that the ULN-8.

Edited by Voltron

Incorrect. So incorrect.

Jesus, Sherwood, that thing is beautiful.

Seriously considering picking up the bass, myself. I love bass, and I don't just mean the frequencies.

Thank you very much, Dusty. I highly recommend you do. It's not an instrument that stands well on its own until you get to real virtuosic levels, but danged if it isn't extremely enjoyable.

Metric Halo ULN8.

Ahh, I guess I need to reconsider that weekend mall Santa job offer. :rolleyes:

Greg comes out swinging. I hope to never hear one and to never want one. Although with an audio-enabler like Jp, this will not be easy.

namaan, nice haul. I have a bottle of the pvw 20 that I haven't opened yet. I've heard it's pretty damn close to the pvw 23 and a lot less money.

I'm jealous Naaman, I stopped by my local store Friday only to be told that the Stagg they had on hand was a special order and already spoken for. >:(

Almost the same deal here. The four bottles they said they had were on hold for someone else but they did have a fifth that was not spoken for.

I put myself on the list to reserve some for next year so I don't have to jump through hoops to get it.

If you can find a bottle of the Weller from the same collection grab it.

On a side note their prices seem really good. The Sazerac was $40 and the PVW 20 $77.