Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The Kids got me a set of these Cookies for Father's Day.

rocklercookie.jpg

Well the audio geek in me immediately thought - damping supports and cheap!! I am sure these would make exceptional TT isolation pods and any other use you could think of as well as being an absolute must for any workbench. ( check out the videos on rockler's website or you tube )

..dB

it is a hard plastic of sort - seem to be strong and durable.

The guy in rockler had told me in the past that the military had started using these too, I guess I must have mentioned them enough to make an impression on the kids. Now I just need that workshop ;) ..dB

EDIT: How about a TOOLs thread? just did a quick search and nada - ??? really

Breakfast for the GF and my parents. Not only was it Father's Day, but it's also my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. Then followed it up with a copy of the new Lewis Black CD for my dad, who loves him... Maybe more than is natural!

Nice going Ian and congrats to your parents! Unnatural love for LB is quite natural. He's funny as hell.

- Inglourious Basterds and The Wraith [sE] on DVD

- Cakewalk Sonar 8.5 Producer upgrade

- MS Office 2010 Pro Plus for $10, legally (some type of corporate deal through the company I work at) :)

- replacement Dell L20U computer USB keyboard (previous one just stopped working the other day)

The Kids got me a set of these Cookies for Father's Day.

rocklercookie.jpg

Well the audio geek in me immediately thought - damping supports and cheap!! I am sure these would make exceptional TT isolation pods and any other use you could think of as well as being an absolute must for any workbench. ( check out the videos on rockler's website or you tube )

..dB

Yup, I've got 4 of 'em under my PS Audio PWD. Moar BASS!