Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You should see if they make a cab attachment for it, otherwise buy a good balaclava, some googles and a good winter hat. There is nothing quite so awful as snow blowing into your face at 4am when it's 0 out. It is one of those situations when I simply run out of profanity.

thanks for that, I had to shovel twice at the end of this past season and I swore blind that I would not be caught doing that again. I didn't see any cabs but a good pair of snow goggles and the rest makes a lot of sense. My son ( bless his 12 yo cotton sox ) has volunteered to clear off the snow before he starts school - it was a sweet gesture. I am also going to stick snow tires on my car this year. I have wondered a few times these past few months why I always yearned to own my own home, the work list never seems to end BUT it does leave a warm 'n fuzzy feel so it must be worth it all..dB

Somehow I feel like beating my chest wildly.

ariens_deluxe28snothro_911_10417688.png

sadly this is going to be needed for my first real snow experience in the midwest ..dB

Where in the midwest are you moving to?

We've had a snowblower for a few years, and TBH I still find it pretty fun to take it out when there is a lot of snow :D

thanks Nate, not seen anything like it before.

@dp - moved to milwaukee last July. stayed in a condo for the first 9 months and didn't have to deal with clearing the stuff myself. I am sure there will be days when I have fun and this will make the other days easier to deal with.

..dB