What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

We don't get biscuits and gravy in Canada, because poutine is better so what would be the point? Anyway, I tried my first biscuits and gravy today, because I figured Brent would approve. It was okay. I suspect North Dakota might not be the best place for such a dish. Should have just ordered pie.

post-1175-0-47422800-1427255028_thumb.jp

• Like 3

We don't get biscuits and gravy in Canada, because poutine is better so what would be the point? Anyway, I tried my first biscuits and gravy today, because I figured Brent would approve. It was okay. I suspect North Dakota might not be the best place for such a dish. Should have just ordered pie.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150324_115303.jpg

At least they got the proportions right.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150324_115303.jpg

Looks a little scary Edited by shellylh

post-1175-0-47422800-1427255028_thumb.jp

Was that the before or after?

Biscuits and gravy is more a southern dish I believe and a risky proposition north of the Mason Dixon line.  Ordering biscuits and gravy in North Dakota would be like ordering kielbasa in Arizona.

I hope you have better luck at the next food stop.