The Headcase pico Lovefest: Post your impressions here

thrice

This is what one person wrote in the 2ch portable amps thread, and basically this person is wondering if anyone else hears a slight delay on the right channel that creates a "surround" effect that doesn't feel quite right. To him, the XM5 sounds more natural in this respect (but just this, he also states that the Pico has more detail).

A lot of crap goes down in that thread, but this post seemed genuine enough to bring up over here.

Is this from the dac or also even when it's used amp-only?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ポータブルアンプ持ち歩いてるやつ集合 12台目

http://bubble6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wm/1201680968/

Sorry Justin if I came off as trying to knock the Pico, because that's the last thing I'd want to do.

I took a quick look, it looks like some people there prefer the pico over the predator on 2ch..

Hey Justin I'm not sure what to do now after submitting an order. Could you PM me or send me an email when I should pay you? Thanks.

I took a quick look, it looks like some people there prefer the pico over the predator on 2ch..

Hey Justin I'm not sure what to do now after submitting an order. Could you PM me or send me an email when I should pay you? Thanks.

The standard operating procedure seems to be is that he either emails you and then sends a google invoice or just sends the goodgle invoice. Either way, you should know when he wants you to pay and then get your amp shortly thereafter.

The standard operating procedure seems to be is that he either emails you and then sends a google invoice or just sends the goodgle invoice. Either way, you should know when he wants you to pay and then get your amp shortly thereafter.

Ok thanks a lot! I was just worried.. I guess I'll quietly wait it out (since I'm at the very end of the line)

If you don't want uber-boutique cables Headroom actually carries a pretty decent selection of reasonably priced cables.

If you would like a mini-RCA that is less expensive than any listed on Headroom, you can always go with Blue Jeans Cable. If you don't see exactly what you want, you can call them and ask them to make exactly what you want.

If you would like a mini-RCA that is less expensive than any listed on Headroom, you can always go with Blue Jeans Cable. If you don't see exactly what you want, you can call them and ask them to make exactly what you want.

Hey, great suggestion. I completely forgot about BJC. Will shoot them an email. Basically, I just need a decent and inexpensive mini-RCA cable.

• 2 weeks later...