Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Anyone here having issues with their 4s battery life? Mine's been great. My 3s had an issue after the upgrade to the final release of iOS5, with only 3-4 hrs on a charge, but it was fixed by deleting and recreating my email accounts. Nobody I know with the 4s has had an issue, but it's all I keep seeing in the news.

The only time battery life is ever an issue for me is when I spend all day in my data center, which has barely 1 bar coverage, sporatically. I've never had a phone survive that with enough power that I dont' need to plug it in on the drive home. I get about 200 emails a day, and have push email on, so my phone is always talking on the network.

Fortunately all of our 4S are running great with good battery life. We upgraded one of the 3GS to iOS 5 and it was running fine for a few days before we put it in storage for a rainy day.

And we restored all of ours from backups and didn't set them up as fresh phones, which could potentially cause issues because the backups were from jail-broken phones. If I had battery trouble that might be the first place I'd look, trying to set it up as a new phone without restoring.

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

Anyone else having trouble with Siri connecting to the network today?

UPDATE - I read that if you reset network setting and turn Siri off and back on it would fix it. I just tried it and it worked. Haven't been able to use Siri all day until I reset network settings. Earlier I only tried turning Siri off and rebooting.

Edited by HeadphoneAddict