What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did another 18 miler this morning. On the road at 3:45 am. One more 21 miler and then the marathon. I will be glad when this is over.

Well I did a 30 miler this morning, of course it was on a rode bike but at least I had 1K of climbs and some brief pacelining.

I finished adding new Erse inducters to some crossover mods I am doing for my office speaker rig. If the mods do not work to my satisfaction the speakers move to the HT. Our HT is the graveyard for all mods and upgrades that fail to satisfy.

now, now i like me some trojans. it's my alma mater and the location of my first & only headphone mini-meet (2004) with iron dreamer, edwood, and jasper994 (in the same building where i lived 18 years earlier).

Go SC! The PAC 10 just gets no respect so there!

Got up, walked and fed the dog, fed the cats, went out for a mocha and cinnamon bun, walked the dog, watched football, patched some drywall in my bathroom, primed some of the new chair rail and beadboard wainscoting in the bathroom, walked and fed the dog, fed the cats, watched more football, cooked dinner and am now trying to get motivated to do laundry.