What did you do today?

riceboy

^ At least they beat UMBC though right? Thus your friend from UMBC won't be trash talking you. Though the same issue is up for the next team.

Got a PM from one of the people clearly on my "Do Not Sell" to list, especially when planning to offer a decent price. I'd told myself for two other members, how I'd reply if they messaged me. I'd forgotten about this third one, and just got a PM from him.

@Reks: is there some sort of filling in it?

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday: installed a new water softener and remember why I am not a plumber. It only took 3 tries and 2 trips to Lowes to get a non-leaky connection. Lesson: I am better at soldering PCB's than pipes.

Sunday: God insisted that I rest, so I did. Took a nice walk with the family as temps topped 60. Cleaned up the mess made by Saturday's adventures in plumbing. Didn't have to worry about Lily puking for the first time in a week.

My friend from UMBC is colin. He doesnt do much trash talking in general. :)

I guess it could be different if I cared at all how my school did in basketball.

oops. for some reason I was thinking canadians for umbc. but now that I think about it, you're right.

Maybe thinking UBC?

Now that the snow's largely gone, I can see my yard again, and all the debris left behind by last falls house renovations. :palm: I filled up five contractor bags from one pile, that didn't look that big when I started. There's more to do, but it was getting too dark to work. Just now I replaced the bulb in the light/blower above the shower in the upstairs bathroom. That proved to be a monumental pain in the ass. I've love to have a ...chat with the engineers at NuTune. :rant: Next I am going to call the potential buyer for some of my larger intelligent lights. Yesterday was (A) his birthday and (B) St. Paddy's day, so I'm hopinh he's not too hung over.

Tried to get used to this Kensington Expert Mouse (the one with the huge ball). No scroll wheel == might have to move it back to a secondary.

Also trying to get used to this two-monitor setup at work -- I keep overshooting the right side of the screen of the left, primary one.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

before long you wont know how you lived without it.

Though it does increase the chance of posting what you did today in the what are you listening to now thread, and visa versa :)

I'm up to four at work, and incorrect posts are at an all time high :D

Oh, I already don't know why I postponed setting it up this long.

But believe it or not, I keep my head-casing to ... not just one window, but one tab in one window.

I found out my beloved 6th grade teacher was recently murdered. :(

Sucks balls as she didn't deserve to go that way. She was a real kind woman who was a joy to have as a teacher. My love of history stems from her class. I will miss her very much.

Sucks balls as she didn't deserve to go that way. She was a real kind woman who was a joy to have as a teacher. My love of history stems from her class. I will miss her very much.

Bloody chunder. That's awful :(

I'm writing a grant today. Scientific research sucks monkey balls :mad:

Yeah, that's really awful. Sorry to hear that.