What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woke up after 5 hours of sleep, still a little drunk from last night. Rode my bike to the academic spine and met up with my Mutants and Masterminds campaign group where my character spent 5 hours accidentally breaking things and killing a few people, the session ended with her getting knocked out by our batman character and her rock elemental is currently holding her and saying he wants her to wake up because scary things are happening (he isn't terribly bright). Anyway! after that was finished around 3 I got lunch and biked back to my room where I opened my abnormal psych book and started making index cards.... I'm still making index cards.

dusty was probably talking about Batman and her Rock Elemental. everyone knows that Batman is a he.

well my character's name is Izzy and she got knocked out by nightwatch (batman) because her elementals were being annoying...

edit: sorry guys, I'm honestly such a nerd that explaining this doesn't seem the slightest bit odd to me

well my character's name is Izzy and she got knocked out by nightwatch (batman) because her elementals were being annoying...

edit: sorry guys, I'm honestly such a nerd that explaining this doesn't seem the slightest bit odd to me

And you've just reinforced my own self image fantasy that being an audiophile is not necessarily synonymous with being a nerd, because none of what you said made a hell of a lot of sense to me. That and you've made laundry day seem just a bit more exciting for me. :)

Offered a "better" lot for our camping season lease site. Drove up to look at it. Yep, it is a better lot. Upgraded to the new lot. :)

Finished tweaking the TV, Oppo bhd and surround system. Will calibrate tv at another day. One wall of my living room now looks like an A/V store display. :(

Sweet, I guess this means I am not really a nerd, since, while I understood most of the words, I have absolutely no idea what you just said. :)

no I'm sure you're still a nerd, just a nerd that hasn't played Mutants and Masterminds or had Izzy's backstory explained

I'm quite happy with how nerdy I am, but pretty much every aspect of my life is penetrated with nerdy stuff, all my friends at school are pretty hardcore nerds, I help run 2 conventions, I play in 2 soon to be 5 table top games every week, all I have time for is my work and nerdy stuff, and sometimes sleeping and eating.

no I'm sure you're still a nerd, just a nerd that hasn't played Mutants and Masterminds or had Izzy's backstory explained

I'm quite happy with how nerdy I am, but pretty much every aspect of my life is penetrated with nerdy stuff, all my friends at school are pretty hardcore nerds, I help run 2 conventions, I play in 2 soon to be 5 table top games every week, all I have time for is my work and nerdy stuff, and sometimes sleeping and eating.

penetrated? :blink:

I like this Gatto character. I hope that she proves to be an effective countercultural foil against Fitz, because as a gin infused english 70 year old man trapped inside a 24 year old scottish boys body, I do not have the capacity to do so myself and thus provide sufficient representation for our age demographic.

Also Fitz, post those insane anime videos you were watching at Damjam in the slow forum thread please :)