What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont want to picture how you plan to accomplish that, Steve.

Simple, what are you doing say Friday? Oh and bring some soft music to the mud bog.

Is the H1N1 inoculation chicken-based? Will there be a vegan version available?

:rofl: Yeah, we don't want them to feel left out.

Some person of questionable socialization kicked one of our video reporters today. Of course, we don't mention the vile threats this guy made against the reporter's mother or his behavior in general, so when the video is on YouTube people will think that he's a normal person and that our guy must have been terribly rude and deserved the boot.

We are our own worst enemies.

The Miami police are "investigating".

Funny, scary and sad all at once.

I spent the last day of my vacation paying bills, doing laundry and looking for my work keys, which I just found with less than one hour to go. I don't know whether I should be impressed with myself for finding them, or worried about myself for putting them where they were found (linen closet).

I spent the last day of my vacation paying bills, doing laundry and looking for my work keys, which I just found with less than one hour to go. I don't know whether I should be impressed with myself for finding them, or worried about myself for putting them where they were found (linen closet).

A mind is a terrible thing to lose. And keys.

Continued to whinge at the university for my apparent non-existance on the computer system, which means I can't use the library or pay my fees or matriculate. Hopefully it'll all be sorted by Monday. Worked on my DNA form for my supervisor. Remembered I've got an enguagement party tomo night in Edinburgh and don't know if I can go.

Stacked Beano annuals under my shiny shiny Quad 12Ls.

Burned a pizza. Made toast instead.

Didn't burn the toast.

Took the kids for a sleepover with their favorite aunt, then drove up to Vermont for a little grown-up time with the Mrs. Currently drinking a Manhattan, eating a giant cheese plate and watching Family Guy, in bed. Semi-interesting fact, the sidewalks in Manchester are made out of marble.

Took the kids for a sleepover with their favorite aunt, then drove up to Vermont for a little grown-up time with the Mrs. Currently drinking a Manhattan, eating a giant cheese plate and watching Family Guy, in bed. Semi-interesting fact, the sidewalks in Manchester are made out of marble.

I lived in Manchester in 1982, worked at a restaurant named Grabbers where the bickering owners lived upstairs, came down in their bathrobes and fought with each other all the time while the chef enjoyed demonstrating his authority by flinging meat cleavers at the wall behind you if you were late picking up a plate. Fun times.

It's a gorgeous area, though. I lived in a big run down farm house right in the middle of nowhere (probably developed by now), and when the leaves changed colors in the fall, it was truly awe inspiring. I left when I realized there was nothing really to do there but drink...so I moved to Newark :palm:

took my daughter to soccer practice, then got a haircut for myself and the remaining 3 kids.

Then wasted a bit of time before driving to Columbia MD where my kid's travel hockey team gave Howard County's travel hockey team a thorough drubbing. (6-0, 30-5 shots on goal). Then went home and had some beer.