What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just came back from a long weekend

went back to my old school to talk to the professors to see that the professor I wanted to see wasn't in that day. ate some awesome chinese food at a nearby restaurant then went off to the "bachelor party." had dinner at empire brewpub in syracuse and went out to some bars later. came back to the rented cabin then drank some more.

next day went to the wedding ceremony and then to the reception at a scottish hotel where they had open bar + the best scotch selection ever. had some of the new glenmorangie and some uigeadail there, danced with some girls and had a good time. went back to the cabin and went swimming into the nearby lake. got back and got pizza and beer and went back to the lake to look at stars.

today, went hiking with my friend at a state park near his house then got back home after a 5 hour car ride. im beat

Nice Doug, those look great!

me: had a great day with the family. Little Sis and soon-to-be hubby were visiting from Cali this weekend so we piled in the car and headed for our parent's house for lunch with them and my brother and his family.

Got home, had dinner, put Lily to bed and then had a bit of time to finally put humpty dumpty back together again. :cool:

117524381.jpg

I peed a little.

Next time we play Mariokart, you get the rubber chair.

Doug those are gorgeous! Even better than I expected.

I absolutely can't think of a better home for them either. Maybe some Macassar desktop speaker stands in the future? ;)

They're seriously serisouly pretty things. If I have time after uni tomo I'll try and take a couple of pictures in the sunlight. As for desktop stands, this incoming DAC has ruined anything beyond the stack of books for a long while yet.

Nice Doug, those look great!

me: had a great day with the family. Little Sis and soon-to-be hubby were visiting from Cali this weekend so we piled in the car and headed for our parent's house for lunch with them and my brother and his family.

Got home, had dinner, put Lily to bed and then had a bit of time to finally put humpty dumpty back together again. :cool:

%7Boption%7D

You clearly are better than all of the kings horses and all of the kings men!

We'll see about that. I know a guy. ;)

You insinuate a know a guy too far dear chap. I've had far more than my fair share of freebies of late and in all.

The guy who needs a bit of community spirit right now should be Brent. He had some shitty luck at Danjam.

Been on vacation for a couple of days now. Check that. It's been three.

Installed T-track in my router fence.

Fell asleep with my headphones on (twice)

Made half a set of interconnects (the right channel)

Listened to some records.

Dined on golden (abyssal) crabs.

Lost track of time.

-- Doug - is that zebrawood?

The heavy rain last night caused a lot of flooding in Atlanta, including my basement. Spent most of last night and today bailing out water and mopping up the mess. Just now getting to resume the listening session I was in the middle of twelve hours ago. :rant:

The heavy rain last night caused a lot of flooding in Atlanta, including my basement. Spent most of last night and today bailing out water and mopping up the mess. Just now getting to resume the listening session I was in the middle of twelve hours ago. :rant:

Sorry dude, did your Ricky Martin posters get ruined?

Edited by swt61

Sorry dude, did you Ricky Martin posters get ruined?

No they're okay, and I got finished cleaning everything up just in time for a new wave of storms to flood everything all over again, twice as bad. Could be worse though, in other areas around here houses are submerged, roads collapsing, bridges washing out, etc.