What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A raccoon killed one of the kittens living on the deck tonight... thinking a .22 might be more effective on the fucker than a trap, since they never set them off, but aren't afraid to show themselves during the day. >:(

A raccoon killed one of the kittens living on the deck tonight... thinking a .22 might be more effective on the fucker than a trap, since they never set them off, but aren't afraid to show themselves during the day. >:(

The wild west frontiersmen has the right idea and made hats out of them.

Good luck with the .22 - sounds like you need badly to get rid of the damned things in a permanent way.

Packed up our pad, put the car on a "coast2coast" trailer and in limbo at an airport hotel till we fly to the midwest - this better be the right friggin decision. :D ..dB

Have a great trip Don, and let us know when you get settled in. I do love Portland though. :(

Anything that kills kittens needs to die!

I would not use a pellet rifle on a full grown raccoon, it will just piss them off.

When I was a student living in a typical student flat, I was infested by mice. Being an electronics student, I took some strip board and wired each alternate strip to live and neutral, put a piece of cheese in the middle and switched on, the aim being to electrically fry the sods. The only thing that happened was my nerve broke first, worried about getting up in the morning and standing on it. Mice took absolutely no interest, until I turned the power off - then the little buggers ate the cheese.