What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bad morning. I woke up at about 6 with the ill stomachache. Took a dook, went back to bed. Woke up at 7:10 for work, laid in bed contemplating taking the day off, but decided not to. Got in at 9, went straight to the bathroom. I'm about to go home.

My day:

Tired as all hell. Got up at 5 to go running, found out it was pouring out. WTF. No run. Take a shower. Find out we're out of muffins for breakfast. REalize I can't ride to work cause its pouring out. Go to work. Forgot 401k papers on kitchen table. Forgot cell phone.

The best part though: I get to go home in less than an hour. Damn I love 4 hour fridays.

x2!

X3. Best of luck Reks. Got my fingers crossed for ya :)

What a bad morning. I woke up at about 6 with the ill stomachache. Took a dook, went back to bed. Woke up at 7:10 for work, laid in bed contemplating taking the day off, but decided not to. Got in at 9, went straight to the bathroom. I'm about to go home.

Hope you start feeling better.

with all these luck wishes, i might go buy a lottery ticket :)
Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. (The lottery is loaded -- just concentrate on making lots of money at a job you enjoy, and it'll be like winning the lottery. That's the way I look at it.)

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Got up at 9, took a shower well, it's the same procedure as every morning haha. Went to the funeral with my bf which was an hour drive. Afterwards we had a "coffeetable" with 2 old schoolfriends and actually had a great time, digging up old memories.

Drove home in time so my boyfriend could finish up at work and in the meantime I bought one part of his birthday gift, a Global Chef Knife.

Then did some groceries and just settled down with a nice glass of wine.

Hope you feel better already Laxx :)

See? Win all around. Who else gets paid for awesomeness?

Me! Of coarse I'm the guy that gives me the raise, but that's beside the point.

Good luck Reks! Although it's pretty obvious your winning personality will bag them.

Hope you feel better already Laxx :)

Thanks, I actually do. I went out for lunch with some friends and they schooled me on what to eat and what not to eat. Guess Raisin Bran in the morning was a bad idea (more fiber). =T

nice, global chef knives are the best

Funny you say that. I never heard of them before today. I was actually looking for Henckel as that is what I use and like and ran into this. It looks real nice and from what I've read just now it sounds pretty good. I hope he's gonna like it but will have to wait for the answer as his birthday isn't until the 1st of July..

Looked to be another boring day at work as my project is closing up and my parts are done, but I'm not released to the next project yet and I haven't worked at my current job long enough to have a backlog of "nice, but not critical" things to do. "Luckily" some perfermance issues with a vendor application showed up. Websphere AS vs. Jboss: 0 - 1.

Now I just finished a beer in the garden. It is hot and sunny in Oslo at the moment.

I'm doing a lot of nothing. Woke up in Michigan, watched the Red Wing's parade with my dad, helped put bedskirts on beds with my mother, and have waiting to pick my brother and his kids up from the airport, but his plane's delayed. Thinking a nap might be nice. All the relatives are coming over tonight for a bbq.