What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I brought my daughter home from the hospital. :prettyprincess:

Lily Kathleen was born on Saturday morning at 10:02. Both she and mom and doing well and we're all adjusting to the world of there being 3 of us here at home.

Wow... It's just crazy to see that typed out!

Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her!

Lily Kathleen was born on Saturday morning at 10:02. Both she and mom and doing well and we're all adjusting to the world of there being 3 of us here at home.

Congrats and sorry about your thin skin (and wallet) :prettyprincess:

a/c was out at work so i spent most of the day roasting like a chicken in my office

Roast tkam :-\

Congrats Nate!! :prettyprincess:

:prettyprincess:

Congratulations, and much fun awaits you!

Your life will change, no doubt. You need to find a new balance between child, wife (don

Thanks everyone! Maura (the wife) and I are thrilled with the new addition. Sleepness nights are par for the course, the only thing I wish is that I'd been able to catch up on some sleep last week before the big event this weekend. But as with most life changing live events there's never enough planning or preparation that can be done. And we've got two great sets of Grandparents who are both eager to help out so I'm sure we'll be fine. Plus, I'm convinced there are other, dumber folks who have manged to make it through this experience so while not a cake walk I'm sure I can do it. It'll be interesting to see how well I can multi-task! :)

Congratulations to you sir! :)

Congratulations Nate, this is a milestone for you.... all the best !

Eric

...the only thing I wish is that I'd been able to catch up on some sleep last week before the big event...
You do realize that's not the way it works, right? I mean, you might get ahead for maybe a day, but after that, it doesn't matter how far ahead you were, you still need regular sleep.

Well, good luck with that.

OMG OMG grats...whats her first can going to be? what amp? You need to come up with a baby amp now...

God bless, she healthy? 10 fingers? 10 toes? I know you got a pic