Deals

Dusty Chalk

I have and use this app. It's warned me a few times about thunderstorms that were about to hit. I'm sure it'd be even more valuable in hurricane country or oz.

iMapWeather Radio for iPhone or iPod touch downloads for free

The iTunes App Store offers downloads of iMapWeather Radio for Apple iPhone or iPod touch forfree via the directions below. That's $10 off and tied with our April mention as the lowest price we've seen for this app, which gives you voice and text alerts for life-threatening weather events. Deal ends after 60,000 redemptions or October 31. To get this deal:

1. Click here to start and make note of the partner code

2. complete the CAPTCHA form to receive your redemption code

3. click "Redeem Now" to open iTunes; sign into your account and apply the redemption code

4. once the app starts, enter the partner code to enable local content like alerts or streaming video

Oakley Checkpoint Vertical 13" Laptop Bag for $30 + $7 s&h

Oakley Vault offers the

Oakley Checkpoint Vertical 13" Notebook Bag in Black Print for $29.99plus $6.58 for shipping. That's tied with last week's mention and the lowest total price we could find for this case in any color by $23. It features a padded laptop sleeve, exterior and interior pockets, padded shoulder strap, carry handle, and more.

I have and use this app. It's warned me a few times about thunderstorms that were about to hit. I'm sure it'd be even more valuable in hurricane country or oz.

iMapWeather Radio for iPhone or iPod touch downloads for free

The iTunes App Store offers downloads of iMapWeather Radio for Apple iPhone or iPod touch forfree via the directions below. That's $10 off and tied with our April mention as the lowest price we've seen for this app, which gives you voice and text alerts for life-threatening weather events. Deal ends after 60,000 redemptions or October 31. To get this deal:

1. Click here to start and make note of the partner code

2. complete the CAPTCHA form to receive your redemption code

3. click "Redeem Now" to open iTunes; sign into your account and apply the redemption code

4. once the app starts, enter the partner code to enable local content like alerts or streaming video

Do they have an earthquake warning app? That is the only weather/geological event app needed in So Cal.

Oakley Checkpoint Vertical 13" Laptop Bag for $30 + $7 s&h

Oakley Vault offers the

Oakley Checkpoint Vertical 13" Notebook Bag in Black Print for $29.99plus $6.58 for shipping. That's tied with last week's mention and the lowest total price we could find for this case in any color by $23. It features a padded laptop sleeve, exterior and interior pockets, padded shoulder strap, carry handle, and more.

Thanks, I grabbed one for my daughter's 13" Macbook Pro. If she doesn't like it her sister can have it.