B&W enters the headphone market

blessingx

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah..if those headphones sound anything like their speakers..i'd stay the hell away from them :P

Hahahaha, well, not all their speakers suck, but for the price, you can do better :rolleyes: Regarding the phones, I can't say looking at that. Maybe they sound good, but I fear they're going to be expensive :palm:

I'd be surprised if they suck

B&W makes good (but overpriced) stuff

I'd also be surprised if B&W made them. I'm guessing they're putting their name on an OEM.

In any case, the mere inclusion of noise cancelling means, to me, that these shouldn't be treated as headphones in their own right, but as branded companion pieces to their speakers for well-heeled connoisseurs to wear while not in their mahogany libraries.

Not to be overly stereotypical.

In any case, the mere inclusion of noise cancelling means, to me, that these shouldn't be treated as headphones in their own right, but as branded companion pieces to their speakers for well-heeled connoisseurs to wear while not in their mahogany libraries.

Not to be overly stereotypical.

My library uses Madgascar Ebony. Bully on you, I say :D

But yeah, I'd be surpirsed if they built them, too. And I think the pads are indeed very odd.