Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked a room checking in June 3 and checking out June 7.

Luckily I had a bunch of airline miles expiring in a year so I decided to splurge on a first class ticket instead for losing the miles when then expire :)

BTW, anyone interested in splitting a room? I have a king room but I heard that there is an option for a rollaway bed to be added.

yeah, I was planning on staying three nights. What time on Sunday do things wrap up? I guess I didn't think about that, as I may need to be back in town that afternoon....

Officially things will wrap up about 3:00 PMish on Sunday so that vendors and members have time to dismantle everything by 5:00 PM.

Except for the fact that he's not actually coming to the meet.

No problem. I have it on good authority that that particular member knows where Ray lives and could certainly make a friendly visit.

Yes we have. Our current plan is to use the hotel to receive vendor shipping and have the local crew provide package handling for members. Of course if any members prefer to use the hotel for shipping then we can certainly go that route and provide the details. The hotel has a storage area for shipped packages as well as a defined set of rules and charges. The charges are why we decided to help with receiving packages from members.

Or you could just loan it to me for the next few months and I will gladly carry it there and back for you. :P

Or you could just ship it ahead of time to a supremely trustworthy member.

Actually, you probably could trust Ray, since he's not exactly competing with Krell.

If I bring the Krell I might have to hire a armed guard to keep a eye on it;)