Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called and got my reservation rates for additional days.

Check-in: Wednesday 2nd

Check-out: Monday 4th

This makes me a very happy fellow.

I believe you mean Monday the 7th, correct? If you actually left the 4th considering canjam starts the 5th that would kind of suck.

Also, I am sure we will have some pregame stuff on Friday night, which can mean either listening or alcohol, we'll let you choose. And since it appears a lot of you will be there on Thursday, I have no issues taking everyone out and showing everyone typical tourist stuff, downtown, etc.

I just checked my email confirmation:

Hotel Check-In Time: 15:00

Hotel Check-Out Time: 12:00

Number of Adults: 2

Number of Children: 0

Number of Rooms: 1

Room(s) Booked: KING ROOM

Room Description: 1 King Grand bed:450 sq ft: Airport or Downtown view

No double beds anymore. Doesn't matter to me, really.

I'll be there Wednesday through Monday. I will definitely attend CanJam, but Wednesday and/or Thursday are still undecided, as a group of friends of mine will also be attending and want to see the city (people I have known over 10 years).

I'm torn as to how I should divide my time now...

I made my reservations a while ago for Friday and Saturday night. I am wondering if I shouldn't extend my reservation though. :confused:

Clearly you should. Thursday night is key for fun times, and allows for Friday daytime hanging and early listening during setup. Sunday is important for recovery and allowing for the full day meet day/raffles/etc. Wednesday could be important too in the event the Scotsman carries out his evil plan to start his visit that early. :cool:

Clearly you should. Thursday night is key for fun times, and allows for Friday daytime hanging and early listening during setup. Sunday is important for recovery and allowing for the full day meet day/raffles/etc. Wednesday could be important too in the event the Scotsman carries out his evil plan to start his visit that early. :cool:

I'll be certain to at least add Thursday night then. ;)