What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

Alison Krauss & Union Station - Paper Airplane

Grabbed my copy at lunch ($9.99 at Best Buy), have already listened to it twice. :) Not really what I was expecting, admittedly. Similar atmosphere to Raising Sand - it has that otherworldly steeped-in-time quality in a place away from the rest of the world. No fast numbers either - overall a slower, dreamy, & intimate vibe throughout, kinda similar to Forget About It, but with more of a surreal quality. Still a really good album though, the atmosphere is killer. And of course Alison's voice just enhances the whole thing too. Awesome stuff!

They're performing on Letterman tomorrow night (4/13) btw.

And they're also on tour this year! :) The tour info is up over at alisonkrauss.com.

11m5fo8.jpg

Edited by Asr

Within Temptation - The Unforgiving. I know a number of you recently got this album, thoughts? There are several songs on here I really enjoy.
My only complaint is that it doesn't flow like a concept album -- if I didn't already know it was a concept album, I wouldn't pick up that it's a concept album. And by that, I mean the breaks between the songs, that's all. I'm sure I'll get over it, there are several songs that are already stuck in my head.