Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

Hiromi Uehara- She has a great touch with the piano and most importantly she plays a Yamaha!

or this way

Edited by Augsburger

Pearl Jam Vs. And Vitology Remasters

Somehow those albums don't sound as good as they did to me 15 years ago :/

Ozawa/Boston - Carmina Burana

this is a reasonable recording, but it's not the Jochum/Berlin/Fischer-Dieskau

Good to know

I will check it out...

I have listened to these for a while:

folderzm2.jpg

Front_2.jpg

But I am a big fan of Deutsche Grammophon: I also have this:

Orff

But mot my fav.

Cheers,

this is the one that continues to be the best i've heard.

Spoke too soon...

quick search of the FLAC files.. finds - Eugen Jochum... enjoying now...

Cheers,

Wye Oak...i follow Ben Gibbard on twitter & he mentioned these guys...not bad...

Dr. John - Gris-Gris

Dr-John-Gris-Gris.jpg

Don't know why but today I like this album, maybe I will buy it on CD or LP some day. I hope the LP that I buy smells like weed and swamp.

Edited by faust3d

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.