What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

^^ added that back into my queue.... it has been too long - thx

Edit -- Well a Thread Search says last year - but still. 

On 10/20/2022 at 2:52 PM, mikeymad said:

Skylarking

Skylarking
XTC

https://album.link/i/1440889477

Example:

So many songs I could post so I just gave the opener. It has been a while since I had listened to this 80s classic. But I see it as timeless. 

Edited by mikeymad
  • Like 1

Due to its oft being played, I lost interest in Sabotage; indeed other songs on that album are great.

We had a consultant working with us in 1994, he was a big Beastie Boys fan; we chatted music a lot.  On one of the visits to our office, he joined me to see October Project in Cambridge, MA.  Very different music, but he liked it a lot.  For the next week he stopped singing/humming BB and hummed OP songs all the time.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skullguise said:

Due to its oft being played, I lost interest in Sabotage; indeed other songs on that album are great.

We had a consultant working with us in 1994, he was a big Beastie Boys fan; we chatted music a lot.  On one of the visits to our office, he joined me to see October Project in Cambridge, MA.  Very different music, but he liked it a lot.  For the next week he stopped singing/humming BB and hummed OP songs all the time.....

What about Savatage?