And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Yay, 1st confirmation of of a real viewer of the Bushy Report in the form of a complaint!

Susan Ford sent a message using the contact form at http://cmcm.tv/contact.

In regards to your new program The Bushy Report. I find the show offensive, inappropriate to the audience, misogynistic, juvenile and just plain and simply - TRASH. If this is the type of programming I can look forward to, then I must withdraw my support. Seems like the host is using our public access to get dates!! Thanks for listening, Dr. S. Ford, PhD

Yay for the Station Director and the 1st Ammendment!

Hi Susan,

Since the Community Channel (27) is a public access channel, by law CMCM can't exercise any discretion whatsoever over programming content - other than scheduling adult themed material after 10:00 pm.

I appreciate your concern though, and while we can't officially discourage or prevent questionable programming - we do try and encourage and promote the programming that is community based and supportive of the efforts of our local residents. We've been blessed with many like minded residents and overall I think the programming reflects the interests of the communities we serve - rather than the interests of just a few individuals. We'll keep trying - but we'll never make 100%.

I hope you keep watching the channels! Just make a note to avoid that certain time!

take care,

Michael

Executive Director

Community Media Center of Marin

43a763f8-0b7f-c043.jpg

Had a great first day at the Pitchfork Music Festival. Got about 30 feet from Neko Case for her hour long set. She kicks serious ass.

Other notables included Animal Collective (crazy stage effects), Battles (avant garde post-rock is way more enjoyable than I thought), and Gatekeeper (some absurd techno that I can't even describe, yet somehow it was addictive).

I don't believe you. Anyway, I find Morticia pretty attractive ;)

I don't believe you either Vicki :)

My Mom had her hair chemically straightened too a few years ago and while her hair initially looked waaaay too flat and straight it turned out really nice after a few weeks. I understand you feel crappy right now as my mom did too but it did turn out nice eventually.

Tried of having my hair in a constant state of looking like I just crawled out of bed, I spent megabucks to have it chemically straightened today. I hate it. :(

Is that a "Brazilian Blowout" of which you speak? It's all the rage out here. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

Sorry Reks that sucks :(

I just found out that the bank rejected the offer we made months ago on a house we no longer wanted so we get out of that scot free. In the end it's great that they took forever or we would have never waited until the house we ended up with came on the market. Pretty sweet day all around for me. B)

Edited by Dreadhead

Is that a "Brazilian Blowout" of which you speak? It's all the rage out here. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

Well, I finally got to wash it today, and it turned out much better. It's still weird for me, but no longer freaky straight. The Brazilian uses formaldehyde, which isn't good and not even used around here. I just got the keratin treatment. Supposedly last around five months.