And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Tried to install the baby gate that arrived today. The gate came with few extensions with which one could use multiple combination to accommodate different opening width. One such combination accommodates up to 44" opening. The next combination up starts at 44.5" opening. Predictably, the opening I wanted to use the gate is wider than 44" and narrower than 44.5". :palm:

That sucks Salty.

I had an awesome day today. I arrived, jet lagged, to my office this morning and had a card in my mailbox. It was a thank you card from one of the 15 year olds in the summer program for high school girls I run each summer. She had written a thank you card saying how much she and the other girls enjoyed the program. She also told me that she had used the stipend she got at the end of the program (each girl gets $500 at the end) to start up her own 3 day cheerleading camp for some kids at the local homeless shelter. She used the money for t-shirts, bows, snacks and gift packs consisting of crayons, pens, candies, and stickers. She also sent a picture of the kids at her cheerleading camp - they looked so happy. It is hard to express how moved I was by this. It really made my day and every time I look at the picture, I get a little choked up.

Edited by shellylh