And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

5d6868c5-e0aa-ef46.jpg

This picture doesn't provide the full effect of Santa in the off months wearing hot pants lederhosen, a tube top dropped down below the nipples, and a weight lifting hernia belt, but that is how he looked six hours earlier when he walked into the shop we were in. He did adjust his tube top up a bit to chat with the shop keeper, but otherwise he was quite the same vision. Rockin' good times in Munchen!

That pic is awesome!

Woke up tired and sore today after moving 10 ton of pea gravel around yesterday. Campground owner used the front end loader to bring the loads and roughly spread them out. I got to use rake and shovel to finish the job. The new area behind the trailer looks really nice now.

At the free outdoor concert at Grant Park (you all remember the big silver bean?) having a picnic with the family. Weather is perfect.

Program: Marquez: Leyenda de Miliano Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez Dvořák: Symphony No. 7

Food and wine:

Cueva de las Mannos Malbec, Manchego and Stilton cheese, pickled okra, garlic stuffed olives, chips and mango key lime salsa, genoa salami, chocolate dipped strawberries, French baguette.

Best part ... Kids are behaving. So far. Great, considering our sitter fell through!

Life is good.

Reported a little problem to the water company today. Seems there was a break in their "main" right at the junction where it goes into the meter box for my house. Thankfully, it was on the road side of the meter box, or it would have been my responsibility. They must have lost thousands of gallons of water. The way it was bubbling up reminded me of the opening sequence of the Beverly Hillbillies, only it was water and not crude.